IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
We're so glad to be back open again. We are still continuing to following the governments guidelines, so please read the information below to see our changes.
- Please do NOT enter the salon if you are feeling unwell.
- We will only be allowing 2 people inside to sit on the sofa and wait. This is to allow social distancing.
- We have put in place a ticket number system, this temporary until the rush is over. Please take a number in order and wait until your number is called before entering. If you have more than 1 family member getting their hair cut, please take a number for each person getting their haircut. Theses numbers will be disinfected before going back outside.
- Please be respectful by keeping your distance between others, when waiting outside.
- Hand sanitising machine have been put up around the salon. Please use the hand sanitising machine to the left when entering the salon.
- Please limit bringing other family members into the salon, who aren't having their hair cut.
- We have disposable gowns for every customer.
- Our chairs and equipment will be cleaned in-between every customer.
- Staff will be wearing masks and some with face shields. Please do not be alarmed by this.
- We ask that you come to the salon with your own mask, to wear when having your haircut. If you come without a mask, there will be a charge of £1 per mask per person.
- All hand towels have been replaced with disposable hand towels.
- Beard trims are currently unavailable until further notice.
- We have made some changes to our opening hours to try and accommodate as many people as we can. Theses hours will only be temporary. Please click HERE to see our temporary hours. Please note these hours can change without notice. We will do our best to inform you via here or our social media when they change.
- All magazines, newspapers and leaflets have been removed.
- We will be doing a thorough clean of the salon every day.
- To view a traffic light system on entering the salon, please click HERE.
Thank you for you continued support during this time and for understanding the changes in place. We're so glad to be able to welcome you all back.